||RFL200294: RayFlow Server 5.0
- The creation phase now has a fourth tab called packagestore.com which provides the integration between RayFlow and Raynet's Package Store service.
- Additionally to the original multiple-task view a single task view has been added which can be entered by clicking on the Got to the single-task view button / icon of a specific task.
- Package deployment integration for RayManageSoft and SCCM has been added.
- This release brings an overhauled user interface.
- RayFlow now provides a default value for its 'Checklist' datafield which relates to an actual checklist that is provided with the installation of RayQC.
- The new observer role type which allows users to see all datafields within a project when opening a task in single-task view mode has been added to RayFlow.
- A task which has completed its run is now still accessible within the UI.
For a detailed release information and full list of new features, improvements and resolved issues refer to the Release Notes document.
||Refer to the Release Notes document for Hardware and Software requirements
|Applies to Version(s):
||RayFlow Server 4.1 and earlier
- RF-3893: Integrate deployment funtions inside RayFlow Client/Web
- The RFC does not retrieve the SCCM Settings so the deployment wizards 'SCCM Configuration' dialog fields are empty.
- The wizard throws an error when moving to the 'Folder' dialog.
- The [Test connection] button of the wizard does not test the UNC share.
- The export process of the wizard results in a success even though it had no share access and therefore the application files were not copied.
- The export process of the wizard creates the application within the root of the SCCM application instead of within a subfolder if one was specified in the 'Folder' dialog.
- RF-4029: Copy / Export / Import Project - Needed extensions
- Single and multi dropdown datafield default selections are not copied.
- Task Name Label is not copied.
- Report and packagestore.com datafield mappings are not copied.
- RF-4037: Client or server need to provide a standard RayQC checklist
- As default values only exist within the create phase, the RayQC tool argument needs to be modified to include the actual 'Sample Checklist' name.
- RF-4064: 'Configuration > Basic > Deployment Settings' utilize incorrect datafield names.
- RF-4068: The performance of the packagestore.com tab in the creation phase needs to be improved.
- RF-4070: The data mappings for packagestore.com only support text datafields.
- RF-4071: It is not possible to save deployment settings unless the SCCM details are entered as well.
- RF-4079: The observer role type displays all project dafields in the mutli-Task view mode instead of in the single-task view mode only.
||See the Installation Guide for information on how to install RayFlow Server
|Affects (Modules, Components, etc.):
|Linked Tickets/Development Tasks:
RF-2183; RF-3019; RF-3883; RF-3893; RF-3901;
RF-3938; RF-3996; RF-3998; RF-3999; RF-4018;
RF-4025; RF-4029; RF-4034; RF-4036; RF-4037;
RF-4038; RF-4039; RF-4055; RF-4058; RF-4087;
See Release Notes document for more details
|Verification Hash (SHA1):