RayPack shows "Standalone" as license type and most of the options are not available.
"Standalone" means that no license has been found and RayPack now operates in "standalone" mode. This mode used for the Remote PackRecorder. The Remote PackRecorder only allows to capture snapshots and to edit the .rcp files generated from the capture delta analysis.
This mode is automatically enabled if one of the following scenarios occurs:
- RayPack has no valid license for the machine AND is started from an UNC share or USB stick.
- RayPack has been installed in "standalone mode" instead of "full" or "custom" mode.
- In the main RayPack folder there is an .rsl file, for example RemotePackRecorderLicense.rsl, etc. This indicates that RayPack has been installed in the "standalone mode" (see point 2) or that someone manually copied the file to have a standalone PackPackrecorder.
In order to be able to start a "full" version of RayPack, please do the following:
- Ensure that there is no .rsl file in the main folder. Remove any .rsl files found in the folder.
- Start the activation wizard on the machine on which RayPack is installed to activate your RayPack installation.