If you have large amounts of data in your Active Directory, it is recommended that you use the interactive mode for the My Organization browser. There are two modes in which the My Organization browser in the Reporting pages can operate: * pregenerated : Complete organization hierarchy is built before it is displayed * interactive : Organization hierarchy is built on demand To alter My Organization browser's mode of operation:
1. Close any ManageSoft console or Web browser using ManageSoft reporting.
2. Open your text editor of choice.
3. Browse to your ManageSoft reporting installation, and open the configuration file Web.config. The default location is: C:\Program Files\ManageSoft\Reporter\Web\Web.config
4. In the section , look for the following lines:
5. To make the My Organization browser operate in interactive mode, change the value from "pregenerated" to "interactive": Note: If you have large amounts of data in your Active Directory, it is recommended that you use the interactive mode for better responsiveness.
6. Save and close the file.
7. Restart ManageSoft.