Release 8.2 of ManageSoft IT Business Intelligenceis designed to operate with the ManageSoft 7.9 database schema. This article describes how to install IT Business Intelligence with ManageSoft Deployment Manager 8.2.
Follow these steps to install ManageSoft IT Business Intelligence with ManageSoft Deployment Manager 8.2:
- Start SQL Server Management Studio (SQL Server 2005).
- In the console tree, expand the hierarchy until the Databases node is visible.
- Expand the Databases node so that the ManageSoft database is visible.
- Expand the ManageSoft node so that the Tables node is visible.
- Select the Tables node. A list of ManageSoft tables is displayed in the details pane.
- In the details pane, right-click Database Configuration, and select Open Table \ Return all Rows from the context menu.
- Change the value of the SchemaVersion property to 7.9.
- Close Enterprise Manager/SQL Server Management Studio.
- Install ManageSoft IT Business Intelligence and confirm that the installation is successful.
- Open Enterprise Manager/SQL Server Management Studio again, and edit the Database Configuration table again. This time, change the SchemaVersion value to 8.2.
- Close Enterprise Manager.