sudo maybe in /usr/local/bin make a link with ln -s from /usr/local/bin/sudo to /usr/bin/sudo
ln -s /usr/local/bin/sudo /usr/bin/sudo
SSH command summary:
- Unable to authenticate on the remote host using the credentials 'admin'. Additionally, some credentials cannot be used for privilege escalation (admin). Deployment Manager does not send your password to any utility for escalating privileges. For remote execution to work correctly, you must either use a privileged account, or configure the target device to allow privilege escalation without a password.
TCP command summary:
- A socket error occurred (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond). Please inspect the process output to determine the cause of the error.
RPC command summary:
- Failed to connect to the Service Manager on the remote device
- The RPC server is unavailable.
- "\\DC\mgsRET$\Adoption\ndinstlr.exe" -r "http://DC/ManageSoftDL/Packages/ManageSoft/ManageSoft for Managed devices/9.0.0/Rev1.0/Managed Device Adoption/Managed Device Adoption.ndc" -o DeployServerURL=http://DC/ManageSoftDL/ -o MsiInstallArgs="/L*v ManageSoft.msi.log DEPLOYSERVERURL= \"http://DC/ManageSoftDL/\" ALLUSERS=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress POLICYSOURCE=Server PREWIN2KDOMAIN=\"AIO.local\" INSTALLMACHINEPOLICY=1 POLICYARGS=\"-o InstallDefaultSchedule=TRUE -o UserInteractionLevel=Quiet \"" -o DomainName=AIO.local -o