In some instances when using web reports it may be required to increase or decrease the number of reports displayed per page for ease of use.
The following steps describe how to increase or decrease the number of reports that will be displayed on the page:
1. Close any Deployment Manager console or web browser.
2. Open the web.config file in a text editor, the default location is "C:\Program Files\ManageSoft\Reporter\Web\Web.config".
3. Locate the "<!-- REPORTS CONFIG --!>" section.
4. Ensure the following key is set to "yes", this is required to edit the number of reports per page:
<add key="ManageSoft.Reports.Pagination_Default" value="yes" />
5. The following key is used to determine how many reports are displayed, the numerical value in bold can be increased or decreased depending on the number of reports that need to be displayed:
<add key="ManageSoft.Reports.PageSize_Default" value="30" />.
6. Save and close the file.
Additional information on this can be located in the RMS Reference Configuration: Configure Reporting to alter report pagination.