Affects: RayVentory 10.4
Description of the environment:
- RayVentory server, which is in a domain
- User "mgsuser" is a lokal user, on which the RayVentory server as well as all scheduled tasks are running
- Change the user for the scheduled task to System User, this user needs read and write access on the database
- This will work because the System User of a server is member of the domain and usually has rights to access the domain.
- Disadvantage: The System user needs access to the database