Affected version: RMS 10.5
After upgrading to RMSi 10.5 the ManageSoftRP site might be missing. In order to fix this, the ManageSoftRP site has to be added manually to IIS. To do so, please perform the following steps:
- Go to IIS and open “Sites”
- Right-click on “Default Web Site” and choose “Add Application…”
- Enter the values
- Alias: ManageSoftRP
- Application Pool: ManageSoftAppPool
- Physical path: <path to the ”ManageSoft\Reporter\web” folder> (see example below)
- Click on “OK”. ManageSoftRP is now added to IIS and can be used again.
- It might be necessary to enter user credentials to view the site again. To do so, right-click on “ManageSoftRP” and go to “Manage applications” -> “Advanced settings…”
- Add a user account with the necessary rights to access the site in “Physical Path Credentials” and click on “OK”
- Now the ManageSoftRP site can be used again to view the reports.