The following issues have been addressed in this hotfix.
- RMS-3612: Moint points causing recursive loop.
- RMS-4405: The new merge method is supposed to work like 'Merge on device name' but priorizes the SNMP sysName over DNS name, NETBIOS name, MAC and IP.
This merges method is an approach to properly handle Brocade switches (SNMP devices with many NICs).
- RMS-4430: Packages with executables and branding caused issues.
- RMS-4463: Policy processing did not finish because the UI was not shown, since RmsPostpone.exe got stuck in SYSTEM context.
- RMS-4569: In certain cases ndtask/ndschedag are not working and crashing in user context.
Even installation of distribution could fail because of ndtask crashing during services initialization.
Always make sure to have a backup of your DLLs and Database before applying any hotfix!
1. Receive both RMS upgrade packages
2. Deploy the package for an upgrade.
3. Make sure to not use the original 11.4 MD and DS packages for any installation