- RayVentory Portal 11.x
- RayVentory Scan Engine 12.0
- The user must be an administrator
- Powershell version 3.0 or newer must be installed (information about the current version is contained within the $PSVersionTable variable)
- The migration script ps1 (Attached)
Steps to perform:
- Install RayVentory Scan Engine 12.0
- Copy the migration script (see below) to a location where it can be started from a local system.
- Open Windows PowerShell or Windows Terminal as administrator
- Navigate to the folder where a local copy of migration script exists.
- In case the execution of PowerShell scripts is restricted on the current system, execute additionally the following command to allow it temporarily:
Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned -Scope Process
- In case the script is blocked by your system, unblock it with the following command:
Unblock-File -Path .\MigrateRVPtoRVSE.ps1
- Execute the script:
- [Optional] Check if hard-coded values in configuration nodes of config.xml file are set to relative paths:
Always make sure to have a backup of your Database before applying any changes!
Release Notes RayVentory 12.0 .pdf