This article describes how to set custom SSH ports for multiple devices at once.
1. Remove all Unix devices for which the SSH port needs to be configured from the devices view.
2. From the Dashboard, select the button "Discover devices and services...".
3. Choose "Discover new devices and services" and click on the button "Next"
4. Instead of "Import from Active Directory" select "Networs scan (ping sweep)" and click on the button "Next". The import from Active Directory must be disabled.
5. The "Custom SSH ports" box must be checked, and the field filled with a required port.
6. After the discovery scan, the devices will be created with the right custom port set for them.